Priscilla's Author Spot

Priscilla's Author Spot

Author of God's Poetic Treasures

This blog has been created by Priscilla McGee as a tool to feature and talk about great reads and books of different backgrounds, that she has read. Priscilla McGee welcomes and encourages your participation.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

July Featured Author

Featured Author:
Matrix Taylor

She is 32-year-old, down-to-earth stay-at-home mother of one as well as writer and bookworm. She was born in South Carolina, She has lived in both Atlanta, Georgia, Daytona Beach, Florida, and Jacksonville, Florida. She has a diploma in Computer Systems Technology, which she obtained while living in Jacksonville, Florida in 2010. She has previously published some poems, mostly in school papers and a poem she wrote, which was featured in a paper that she wrote for Mother’s Day, at Community Connections.
  
Upcoming Book Title: Snow Red (Unofficial Title)
          
This is First Book of her Deathfalls Series

Book Description: 

In a place called Deathfalls, South Carolina bodies that are missing organs, begin to appear and it is up to Lieutenant Astain Teague to stop the killer from claiming any more lives. However, the case being a high profiled as well as having limited cooperation, Astain finds himself racing against time to stop a mass killing that is more then it appears….


Book Genre: Thriller/Mystery

Author Interview Questions and Answers

Why are you writing this book?

The inspiration actually came from reading James Patterson’s Kiss The Girls as well as J.D. Robb. I’ve never wrote a mystery book, and simply wanted to give it a try. I loved the concept of Kiss The Girls and wanted to follow something similar but with my own style.

What Do You Hope To Accomplish?

I not only to be successful in writing but also share in doing something that I love in the process with others as well. I want to do something I can be proud of and make my son proud of as well.

Who Do You Want To Reach?

I want to reach as many people as possible. I want my writing, no matter what it is including this series, to touch and inspire others rather they are writers, artists, musicians. Etc…to do what they love and be successful in it no matter the age, difficulty, handicap, etc… As artists, we all need to simply inspire and support one another.

Who is your Target Audience? 

I wish to target different audiences in hope not only that they love my work, but become inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment